Prayer which is often called “namaz” or “salah” is one of the five pillars of Islam. It is mental, physical and spiritual act of worship which is observed five times a day. While praying it is must to face in the direction of “Kaba”. Muslim starts their prayer by standing and conclude it while sitting on the ground. In every posture, verses from Quran are recited. The timin of the namaz differs from country to country and place to place.
Daily Namaz Timings
- Fajr– Time for offering Fajr namaz starts when morning light starts spreading horizontally and ends when the disk of the sun appears just above the sun.
- Zuhr– Zuhr namaz time start after five minutes when sun begin to decline after reaching its apex point.
- Asar– time for Asr namaz start when sun begin to set.
- Maghrib– Maghrib time start after the sunset when the little redness is left in the sky
- Isha– time for Isha start after the complete disappearance of sunlight.
Fajr Time in Delhi
Namaz for fajr is usually offered before the sunrise. In Delhi the current timing is 4:15 AM to 5:35 AM. Timings keep on changing everyday according to sunrise. Fajr Namaz Time today may not be the same tomorrow.
Maghrib Azan Time in Delhi
Azan is the call for muslim to offer namaz. Its is given by a “muezzin” five times everyday just after the sunset. Maghrib Azan time currently in Delhi in 7:20 PM.
Juma Namaz Time In Delhi
Juma is the sixth day of Islamic week. It is given special importance and special time is taken for juma prayer. On this day Imam of the mosque gives Khutba (sermon). Juma time in Delhi is 12:45 PM.
Delhi Namaz Time PDF
Here we are providing you the PDF for namaz time in Delhi. You can download it from below and can offer your namaz on time. It will provide you all the information about the start and the end time of each salah.